So, here we have a quick and healthy recipe for sandwich which has the goodness of sprouts and black eyed peas.
- Sprouts have high levels of dietary fiber, B complex vitamins and protein.
- They also contain digestive enzymes and some of the highest known levels of certain antioxidants which are extremely beneficial for your overall health.
- Black eyed peas are also an excellent source of protein and iron.
- They contain digestion-friendly fibre and are rich in vitamins A & B.
- Sprouts and Black-eyed peas both are low-fat and low-calorie foods, making them a healthy addition to a weight-loss meal plan
- 2 Slices of Bread
- Sprouts – ½ Cup
- Black eyed peas – ½ Cup
- Red bell pepper – ½ cup
- Seed less cucumber – ½ cup
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Pepper – ½ tsp
Boil Sprouts and Black eyed Peas/Chavli/Lobiya.
Mix all these ingredients in a bowl.
So now your filling is ready for the sandwich.
All you need to do is take any bread of your choice and grill the sandwich.
You can also use any sauce of your choice for taste, here I have used thousand island sauce.
Your healthy sandwich is ready.