This RakshaBandhan make your brother feel much special. Tie him your own handmade rakhi and strengthen the bonding. 🙂
Quilling strips, Quilling needle, paint brush, glue, scissors, beads decoration, thread/ribbon
1. To make the petals, take a quilling strip and cut into half. Take another quilling strip of a different color and cut that into half too.
2. Join both the quilling strips together with glue and roll them on a paint brush.
3. Tighten the coil and glue it. Press the coil to make a petal shape.
5. Now for the centre, join two strips of similar color and three strips of another color.
6. Make a tight coil, and glue it.
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 to make an identical coil like the one made before.
8. Glue both the centres and petals together like in the picture below.
9. You can decorate the rakhi with beads if you wish to or leave it as it is.
10. Attach a ribbon/thread and your rakhi is ready!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!