Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Muesli: Muesli is high in fiber and whole grains, which regulate the digestive system, are filling and can aid in weight control. The addition of nuts provides a great source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids (especially walnuts).
- 1 cup Muesli (You can use any brand of muesli as you desire)
- 1 cup low fat hung curd (Greek Yogurt)
- ½ Cup Kiwi
- ½ cup Mango
- ½ cup pomegranate
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey
You can add fruits as per your taste.
Preparation – Easy 3 step
- This is a very healthy and quick option, which you can also make in a mason jar and carry with you to your work in glass container. Add a spoon of curd to a tall glass, followed by a spoon of muesli, pomegranate, mango and kiwi.
- Repeat this process until the glass is full. You can adjust honey as per your taste.
3. Your mixed fruit parfait is ready!
& journey towards healthy life continues….