Did you know adding salt and pepper to your food is considered highly offensive to chefs in Switzerland ? Or It’s illegal to feed the pigeons in San Francisco?
We all love facts. We all love travel.
- The shortest airline flight that you can buy tickets lasts for two minutes and runs from Scottish Islands to Papa Westray!
- America :
- 1- The US has no official language
- 2- Las Vegas – Did you know that casinos in Las Vegas don’t have any clocks?
- 3- New York – The Statue of Liberty was given to America in 1884 by the country of France
- Canada: The coastline of Canada stretches 125,566 miles, making it the longest coastline in the world
- France : The most popular country for foreign visitors in the world
- Hong Kong: This city has the highest amount of Rolls Royce cars per capita in the world
- South Korea: The number 4 is considered to be unlucky in South Korea. Most buildings here do not even have 4th floor!
- Venice : Has no sewage system – all the waste flows into the canals and gets flushed into the ocean with the tide!
- Saudi Arabia: The only country in the world where there are no rivers!
- Maldives: With an average height of around 1.8 meters above sea level their nation is the lowest on Earth.
- India: Almost every category – culturally, economically, climatically, racially, linguistically, ethnically, and religiously India is either the most diverse countries in the world, or the runner-up